Spring has sprung as they say.
I am feeling a little bit relaxed today , so I thought of making something light and easy.
For today`s make, we will be needing the following:
- Choose a color palette you would like to use for your card, I decided to go with the pink and lavender combination.
- Cut and measure the origami paper.
- ( Measurement: 4 1/4″ x 3″ )
- followed by the card stock.
- ( Measurement: 41/2″ x 3 1/4″)
Put the 2 layers together. 5. using your craft punch, make flowers for your design( It is also a good way to make use of you paper scraps.) 6. I just wanted my card to be relaxed and simple, so I just aligned the flowers in the middle and using a glue, stick them in a straight line across the card. For this step, it`s your time to shine! let your creativity flow.
Add embellishments as needed, and we are done!
Another simple craft that anyone easily can try! I know you can do better than mine, go ahead and make more cards.